Friday, January 7, 2011

Sad Numbers

Confused by the title of today's blog? You mean you never realized numbers had feelings too?

No. Of course numbers don't have feelings. But I have feelings, and sometimes numbers make me sad. Like that number over there on the right.

Yeah, the number that says I'm not awesome.

Okay. I admit. I'm the one who changed the title of the gadget from "Total Pageviews" to "my Awesome-ness rating..." But let's all be honest. That's what we really think when we see it.

Question: Should Mark Zuckerberk add a "Total Profile Views" gadget to Facebook?

Question: Why hasn't he?

By the way, those aren't rhetorical. I invite response via the comment thingy. And I recently changed the settings so you don't even have to have a blogger account to comment, so you have NO excuse.

Okay, I'm done. I'm not actually going to throw a pity party for myself, but I will leave up my Awesome-ness Rating thingamajigger. It makes me laugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But you should at least spell the widget title correctly... :P

J. Carr said...

Oh goodness! It was late when I wrote it and I knew something was wrong but I just couldn't figure out what....